Robert R. Muntz Library
- Assists patrons with general library services and policies.
- Assists students with the checkout of the Presentation Rooms (Lib202 & Lib419) and Study Rooms.
- Assists patrons with loan and receipt of library resources, including interlibrary loan requests
- Maintains the library's general collection.
- Bill and receipt of library fines.
Service is provided at the Circulation Desk on the second floor of the Robert R. Muntz Library.
Log into Interlibrary Loan, or call the interlibrary loan staff 903.566.7396 for assistance.
To renew your materials log into your account or call the circulation desk: 903.566.7342.
What are my Borrowing Privileges?
What are the Charges and Fines?
How do I find Course Reserves?
What Faculty Services are available?
Application for a TexShare Card.
Find answers to some Commonly Asked Questions.