Student Counseling Center
The University of Texas at Tyler
The Student Counseling Center offers a variety of services to support the mental health and well-being of all UT Tyler Students.
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm
24/7 Crisis Line: 903.566.7254
Students are able to schedule their first appointment with an counselor by calling 903.565.5746 or by completing the online Request First Appointment form. This form will be reviewed by a licensed counselor and an appointment scheduled with the counselor who is the best fit for the individual student needs.
Students who have an ongoing counseling relationship with the center may schedule an ongoing appointment with their counselor online.
Students may also schedule telehealth appointments through our new app- My Student Support Program (My SSP) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This app offers:
- Real-time chat and phone support (no appointment needed)
- Short-term scheduled support and counseling via phone or video with a dedicated professional counselor
- Access to virtual fitness sessions, wellbeing assessments, articles, podcasts, and more.
- Check it out
- If you are taking classes at the Houston Engineering Center, you may also utilize Student Health and Counseling Services on the UT Health Science Center at Houston campus.
- Appointments: 713.500.5171
- 24/7 Crisis Line: 713.500.4688
What to Do in a Crisis
Students can call the 24/7 Crisis Line at 903.566.7254 or visit the Student Counseling Counseling Center during regular business hours. For non-counseling issues, call Campus Police: 903.566.7300.Read More
LOCAL MENTAL HEALTH AUTHORITY
24/7 Crisis Line: 877.934.2131
Andrews Center Tyler Clinic is located at 2323 West Front St (Hwy. 31) Tyler, TX 75702
Contact Andrews Center