Student Counseling Center
The University of Texas at Tyler
The Student Counseling Center offers a variety of services to support the mental health and well-being of all UT Tyler Students.
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm
24/7 Crisis Line: 903.566.7254
Students are able to schedule in-person or telehealth appointments with on-campus licensed counselors by calling 903.565.5746 or by going online. Follow the links to Schedule an Initial Screening Appointment or a Follow-Up Counseling Appointment.
Students may also access My Student Support Program (My SSP) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, which offers:
- Real-time chat and phone support (no appointment needed)
- Short-term scheduled support and counseling via phone or video with a dedicated professional counselor
- Access to virtual fitness sessions, wellbeing assessments, articles, podcasts, and more.
- Check it out
- If you are taking classes at the Houston Engineering Center, you may also utilize Student Health and Counseling Services on the UT Health Science Center at Houston campus.
- Appointments: 713.500.5171
- 24/7 Crisis Line: 713.500.4688
What to Do in a Crisis
Students can call the 24/7 Crisis Line at 903.566.7254 or visit the Student Counseling Counseling Center during regular business hours. For non-counseling issues, call Campus Police: 903.566.7300.Read More
LOCAL MENTAL HEALTH AUTHORITY
24/7 Crisis Line: 877.934.2131
Andrews Center Tyler Clinic is located at 2323 West Front St (Hwy. 31) Tyler, TX 75702
Contact Andrews Center