UT Tyler Alumni Association
Alumni Association Benefits
Memberships are FREE
In order to better serve and engage our alumni, the UT Tyler Alumni Association will offer 12-month memberships for free!
Benefits of the Alumni Association include:
- Invitation to special events hosted by the UT Tyler Alumni Association
- Subscription to the monthly UT Tyler Alumni Newsletter
- Alumni Legacy Scholarship available to children and grandchildren of alumni
- Eligibility to join the Herrington Patriot Center at a discounted rate
- FREE resources through the Office of Career Success, including access to job postings, job fairs, counseling and interviewing services, résumé review, and more
- UT Tyler Library privileges - Alumni can request a free Courtesy Card through the circulation desk at the Muntz Library to check print materials.
- Lifetime access to your Patriot Student email. To access your email or to receive assistance with login information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 903.565.5555
- Access to official transcripts. Alumni can request official transcripts online using Parchment/Credential Solutions, Inc.
- Access to schedule your event at UT Tyler campus venues. For more information, please contact the Office of Event Management.
- Access to Virtual Meeting Backgrounds.
- UT Tyler Parking Passes- After creating a guest account, alumni can create and print temporary visitor passes for up to three weeks at a time through the parking portal.